Last weekend, we Sevilla kids reunited with some London kids (there were 10 of us in total) for a beach weekend in Lagos, Portugal. Lagos is BEAUTIFUL and the town is so quaint, it was hard NOT to have an amazing time. We all stayed at a really fun hostel, a few minute's walk from the beach, and we even got to stay in a little apartment that was part of the hostel because there were so many of us. We are now all obsessed with Mama, our Portuguese mother who made us crepes every morning. We are now (well, ok, mostly me) obsessed with Nah Nah Bah, a bar/cafe that is across the street from the hostel and owned by the same people. We ate dinner there one night and the food was FABULOUS.. I had a deliciously fresh salad with REAL GREEN GREENS (a very rare commodity in Spain, at least in this apartment) with strawberries, goat cheese, orange slices, and pure yummy-ness overall. Janette and I also shared a hummus plate, which was FAB as well. And, of course, we went to the beach and I magically didn't get burned!! (Probably due to my SPF 70 sunscreen, not magic.) We also took a boat ride, which started off really fun, but then the waters were very rough and we all were ready to get on dry land soon!!! But, overall, it was an amazing weekend and I am dying to go back some day!!














What's next? you may be asking yourself.. well... a week more of Sevilla and then I'm off to Barcelona, Vienna, and Prague with my friend Erica (who's coming from the States to travel with me).
besos!
2 comments:
Oh, too bad. Well it's too bad that you're leaving because I loved reading this. But I guess it's good to have you at home!
Ta-ta!
Aunt Amy
Muy chulo tu blog.
Un saludo
Post a Comment